2010年10月11日星期一

Replica Chopard Watches in the past

Replica Chopard Watches How you can earn loads of Free Silpada Jewelry.Being a confessed Silpadaholic, I am sometimes embarrassed to explain to friends and family how much I have actually spent acquiring my collection of silpada jewelry. This is in no way to suggest that Silpada is not worth the price they ask or that the pieces are overpriced because their not, simply that I have bought about 70% of all of the Silpada jewelry pieces sold over the years and that type of Silpada jewelry collection comes with quite a price tag. Being that I have never been a Silpada Designs Rep. I have not really benefited from any of the free or discounted items that they frequently give to their distributors.However, a couple of years ago I was asked to ;host; a Silpada party at my home and in return I would receive 30% of the total party sales given that there was 6 or more customers and the party total was more than $500. Wow, I thought, no wonder all my friends had been inviting me to their parties all these years! Replica Chopard Watches If only I had known about this a couple years earlier. At any rate, after talking with my rep. for a little while I learned from her that the company average sales per rep., per party was near $750 at the time (meaning $225 in free jewelry). However, in my experience based on the parties I have attended it seemed that a $1000 party would be *** to achieve given my group of friends who usually attends these parties.Well now came the work part of this experience, I mean if you are going to host a party yourself there is a little bit of initial work you should expect to put in toward *** your party a success. First, I needed to work with my Silpada Designs Rep. to develop a list of people to invite to the party as well as arranging the day and time for the event. Second, the representative would mail out invitations to all of my ;invitees; and I would follow-up with a phone call to confirm (or help talk them into coming) that they would attend. Lastly, I went out shopping to pick up the necessary snacks and beverages for the evening. I must say I always enjoyed attending parties in the past as the entire experience hanging out and talking with the girls while trying on a lot of fantastic jewelry is always fun, having my own party with the prospect of earning free jewelry made the experience even more exciting Replica Chopard Watches.